Agricultural Burning

‚ÄčAgriculture Burn Permits

Managing the orderly burning of agricultural crop residues allows for the use of this important tool while minimizing the impact on urban areas. Contact us for an Agricultural Burn Permit.

Agricultural Burn Complaints

Contact us regarding complaints related to Agricultural Burns. 

Agricultural Burn Day Status

Please call 916-875-6641 to obtain today's Agricultural Burn status

This information may also be helpful:

Burn complaints not related to Agricultural Burning


Agricultural Commission & Weights/Measures
4137 Branch Center Road (Map)
Sacramento, CA 95827
916-875-6603 or e-mail

New Office Hours:
8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (closed from noon - 1 p.m.)